Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 6 - Stranger #07


Need gift's idea for Mother Days this weekend? Try Osim, umama warm. I am no lin chi ling (I am a wannabe thou..), so there's no endorsement fee for me. I was at the Osim roadshow browsing and curious at this new product. Thus, I decided to sit down and tried it out. Woooo.. the sale person who served me is quite good looking, and gentlemanly. He was like kneeing down during the whole demo beside me, explaining the product to me. Alright, when was the last time a guy knee for you? The last guy I know is my lovely hubby. Anyway, I believed he reads my blog everyday, so not to worry.

This stranger name is kevin, a Singaporean, he has super cute dimples when he smiles. I was quite drawn to his hairstyle, not a typical saleman's look, looks kinda of funky but not too overly done. So I told him "hey, cool hairstyle!" He told me he visits the hair salon at York Hotel, look for a stylist called Dave. York Hotel has only one hair salon, so u can't miss it.

Towards the end, he gave me a pink carnation. He said it's for all who try out the Umama. Hmm.. Maybe I look like a mama myself.

Generally, I feel umama makes a good mother day's gift, for those filial children who can't afford a luxury massage chair. The introductory price is $298. Make your Mama happy!

http://www.osim.com/SG/product/umama_warm.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment