Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 4 - Stranger #05



I think overall I do have a approachable look. Just this morning, a stranger approached me for direction to the Merlion. So, she is the target for the day, but too bad we don’t have a lot of time to talk. As she had an indifferent looking friend by her side. It could be because the friend can’t speak English. This young lady had a very familiar accent, which I guess right. She is from Bangkok. I told her I like Bangkok, and she said she likes it here too (haha.. very politically right) She is a student who come to Singapore for her holiday. She wanted to visit our famous Merlion near the Singapore River. Thus, I walked her to the MRT and told her how to take the train to Raffles place MRT. She said a “have a nice day” and we parted then. BTW, there is a bigger Merlion in Sentosa, which looks grander.

http://www.sentosa.com.sg/explore_sentosa/attractions/the_merlion_merlionwalk.html

No comments:

Post a Comment