Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 8 - Stranger #09


T.H. Koh, a matured looking stranger with mustaches. He is a fatherly looking salesman who worked in Harvey Norman for 9 years and had being doing sales for the last 15 years. Wow, I told him, “What a loyal staff u are.” He smiled and I think I did make his day. I asked him, so u must really like your job, is it because you got to know all the latest technologies? He answered with a mild No, cause he likes to talk to customers and convince them to buy the products.
It’s a road show displaying the pretty new Samsung LED TV, Full HD in 3D. So you would be watching your TV at home with a 3D glass. Mr. Koh is certainly not a pushy kinda of sale-man. He was telling me the 40inch TV that used to cost about $6000plus and now reduced to $3999, with free DVD player, and lotsa of other staff and a $100 voucher. He was sincerely telling me that it is a good buy and not to miss this promotion.

Technologies are simply amazing now, with a combination of hardware and software, the 3D TV is able to convert the 2D content in real time that are translated by the glasses as a 3D image. And you can simply on and off as desired, that meant the TV still could function as a normal TV.

I thanked him for his time and he passed me a brochure, nicely writing down the various prices. And said do look for him when I come back with my hubby. Yes, I will certainly look for this friendly Koh, when I am in need of a new TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment