Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 9 - Stranger #10



She may not be a total stranger to my hubby, but she is to me. Her name is Serene, who work in a tuition center. My hubby introduced her to me, the first impression was good, we were talking about taking leaves to attend Asia Conferences, and that some of the friends are coming from Malaysia too. So hopefully all of them have the time to catch up ever though the schedule of the conference is so tight. Furthermore, she needs to serve as an usher throughout the conferences. She is really one faithful usher.

Counting down to 16 more days to this greatest conference in Asia. I am really excited about it. I have decided to attend 2 electives today, hope I can make it. Also cheering on for so the many faithful ushers and workers like serene.

http://www.asiaconference.org.sg/2010/#

1 comment:

xiaoser said...

wow..thanks for the post...haha...

Post a Comment