Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 7 - Stranger #08


Had a good lunch with my colleagues, and after that I accompanied one of my colleague to pick up her spectacle from the spectacle hut. She had changed her existing spectacle’s lenses to that of transitions one (only took about half an hour). These lenses change from clear indoors to dark color outdoors, they are clear as an ordinary clear lens while indoors and at night too. If you need help with how to choose spectacles, take a look at this

While waiting, I was trying on the lotsa of branded shades in the store (how bimbo!). After awhile I was bored of it, so I decided to talk to the nice stranger serving my colleague. He was wearing a flowery top and was wearing a fashionable black rimmed spectacle. And I sincerely wanna to know if his spectacle is from the store. But he was quite embarrassed to say that it was from Japan (brand name’s edge) and added on that it was brought long time ago. Alright, he maybe feeling it cause he should be wearing something from the shop? Just like if one works in Gucci, you won’t be wearing something from Prada while at work right.

Then my colleague suddenly told me that she was once the voice over for the store’s corporate video, thus I ask the guy if he heard her voice before, and I asked my colleague to speak in the same voice again to demo for him. But he said he never heard of her voice before and we all broke into laughter. Not much chance to talk to him as he was really focusing on his work. Good Staff.

Overall, I think this is a great store to shop for your all eyes’ need.
http://www.spectaclehut.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment