Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 14 - Stranger #15


I needed a new hair cut, so I went to this hair salon that is near my office. This random hairstylist's name is IZoc. A very well grown guy, dressed in white shirt, black blazer and black high boots. Was in the salon for nearly 3 hrs plus. Thus, I had plenty of opportunity to talk to him.

Izoc is 32 years old, he had being a hairstylist for the last 10 years. Ask him if he is a local. He said he is a korean and tried to say some rubbish that wasn't ever sound like a korean. And after while he finally told me yes, he is a Singaporean. I was quite surprised cause I seldom met a local hairstylist. He said most local hairstylist will work in very high class and expensive salon with helpers. Not like here, that he needs to do everything on hands. Ok, so I "encouraged" him abit. Yah, Singaporean are just too pampered. And he said, he is ok, he don't mind doing all the tough jobs. Maybe that's why there are 2 salons that is trying to poach him to their salons. He is one stylist with a bit of attitudes, but take care of his customer quite well. He gave me coffee, and took into consideration my budget.

He is really quite skillful, and the hairstyle came out creative too. Generally, I like the new hairdo. Before I left, he commented that he is quite happy to have me as a customer, because I am very bold, and let him snipped my hair as he pleased.

Anyway, I have his personal mobile number, and I think as for now, I will look for him for any future haircut. This is one stranger who will leave his number with you.

For those who are less daring to try new hairstyles, you can try this website:
http://www.taaz.com/

Prepare a NRIC kinda of digital photo, and load on to match whatever hairstyle that you want to try. It's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment