Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 3 - Stranger #04


I allowed this stranger to have her hands all over me. It felt really good and relaxing. Right, she a masseur that I visited for the first time. I had a 30 mins session, and I took this opportunity to get to know her. From her accent, I already knew that she is from China. She studies chinese medicine in Nanning, China, and she has been in Singapore for the last 7 years. With her son who studies in one prestigious Secondary School in South of Singapore. So I reckon she wants her son to receive top notch education, thus she come to Singapore. Well, I asked her if they are going to be staying here for good, she said yes. Ok, we will wait and see, as boys in Singapore needs to do National Service when they reach the age of 18. I am not sure if the son is willing to go through this moulding period of 2 years. Anyway, she is really a good masseur, she knew where my pain are, and explained to me how the aches came about. She said that I had been in the same position for too long and thus the veins are blocked and the blood don't circulate well. Must be the hours of staring at the computer screens. Well, this could be the problems of many modern workers with the advancement of technologies and stuffs. We just need to sit around and do things with a click of mouse or buttons. Anyway, she did said something which do make some sense... Modern people like us work so hard for money and when we grow old, we end up spending the money on medical fees. So do take care of your health folk. Relax and breathe!

Five Surprising Benefits of Massage:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/157196

No comments:

Post a Comment